01 Mar Seasoned Saint – Sister Gina Fudge
The FBBC’s Seasoned Saint for this month is the daughter of one of Fellowship’s Patriots, Sister Vivian Jones. It is a
great testimony to see Gods work continue from one generation to the next. I have known this Mother and Daughter for over 30-years. Follow me as I share a brief sketch of Sister Gina’s life at FBBC. I used my traditional Questions and Answer
• When and where were you born?
I was born in Baldwin County, Milledgeville, GA on July 16, 1961 to Aldrich & Vivian Jones.
• What is your spouse’s name?
My spouse is Freddie Fudge.
• How long have you been married?
We have been married for 13 years and have no children – (but Gina has a “Special Pet)
• What are your hobbies/interests?
Shopping is my number one hobby; I enjoy walking every day in the mall with ladies from Fellowship, and traveling.
• Tell us briefly about your career including activities at Fellowship.
I retired in 2017 from Robins Air Force Base, after 36 years civil service. I was in the Army Reserve for 8-years, served in Operation Desert Storm.
I joined FBBC in August 1991, I serve on several ministries which includes Event Planning Ministry, Hospitality Ministry, and Smooth Steppers Ministry.
• How has your career molded you as a person?
It has taught me how to take orders and communicate with others, how to step up in leadership when needed. Also, how to get along with others with different opinions.
• What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
I’ve learned tomorrow isn’t promised, treasure your family and friends. Now since my mother has Alzheimer’s I miss
having her the way she used to be talkative, but with faith God will get you through anything just pray and believe in Him.
• How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as a kind, caring and giving person, who puts others first.
• What is “your message” (words of wisdom) to Generations X,Y and Z?
Treat people the way you want to be treated, be respectful to others, the world doesn’t owe you anything. Remember: In the happy moments PRAISE God, In the difficult moments SEEK God, In the quite moments TRUST God, In every moment THANK God.
• What are your “special” Scriptures?
– Hebrews 11:1 – Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
– Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Written by Elder Isaiah Whittaker, Sr.