06 Jun Seasoned Saint – Robert Clark
Deacon Clark is known by his “humble spirit” and “desire to be the best Deacon he can be!” The following are Deacon Clark’s responses to my brief interview questions:
When and where were you born?
• I was born on October 14,1958 at Peach County Hospital in Fort Valley Georgia.
What is your spouse’s name?
• Shinetha Garner Clark (deceased).
How long have you been married?
• We were married for Thirty-Four years.
Do you have children?
• Yes, one son, named Bradley Clark.
What are your hobbies/ interests?
• My primary interests are sports, music, and grilling out.
Tell us briefly about your career including activities at Fellowship:
• Employed by the Houston County Board of Education in the maintenance
department for forty-three years,
• A member of FBBC for twenty-one years.
• Served on the Greeters Ministry for five years.
• The Deacons ministry fourteen years.
• Christian Enrichment facilitator thirteen years.
• Regularly participates in the Men ministry.
How has your career molded you as a person?
• It molded me to work heartily as to the Lord and not unto men, knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward, the
inheritance for you to serve the Lord Christ.
What is the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
• Whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
How would you like to be remembered?
• I would like to be remembered as someone who was kind, compassionate, and humble.
What is your message to generation X, Y, and Z?
• Seek, Trust, and Obey the LORD
What is your special scripture?
• Proverb 3:5-6: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge
Him and He shall direct thy paths.
Written by Elder Isaiah Whittaker, Sr.