The Senior Saint for Fellowship Bible Baptist Church for the Month of December 2020 is Minister Kara Watson
As we the Church Family of FBBC approach the beginning of a new year, let us renew our commitment to a very important segment of our church’s fabric, Christian Enrichment. The “Senior Saint for December 2020 is the new leader for this important church segment. I will share some basic information about this Church leader.
• Minister Watson was born on July 20, 1970 in Huntington, Tennessee.
• Minister Kara is married to Calvin A. Watson and they will celebrate 26 years of marriage on December 17, 2020. She has three children: Kareese (33), Camren (25) and Kala (22).
• The hobbies and interests of Minister Watson are reading, watching football and game shows
• I asked her to tell us briefly about her career
including activities at Fellowship. “I have worked in several industries as an Executive/Administrative Assistant for the last 25+ years and now the Owner/CEO of Ethridge Administrative Services. I currently serve on the Clergy, Youth and Christian Enrichment ministries at FBBC.”
• How has your career molded you as a person? It has fueled my passion for assisting others in many areas of life, which in turn helps me to walk and serve in my purpose.
• What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? To trust God’s plan and process and to love others like He loves us.
• How would you like to be remembered? As an encouraging, loving woman who God used for his glory.
• What is “your message” (words of wisdom) to Generations X,Y and Z? Love and be true to God first, then to yourself and to others.
What is your “special” Scripture? Philippians 4:6-7…Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Written by Elder Isaiah Whittaker, Sr.