- The final payment of all unpaid fees for the 2017 Youth Retreat is due on Friday, March 17. Payments can be made to a member of the Youth Ministry Leadership Team or via the Secure Give App (specify the category and your child’s name).
- The Women of Worth Fellowship will meet Friday, March 17 in the Willie L. Reid Multi-purpose Building. Dinner is at 6 p.m. and the event is from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- The Men’s Fellowship Ministry would like to invite all men and their sons to their ministry kickoff breakfast on Saturday, March 18 at 9 a.m. in the Willie L. Reid Multi-purpose Building. Make 2017 the year that you grow spiritually, build friendships, make an impact in your community and teach young boys how to become successful men.
- The Parents of Special Needs Children will meet at the Gold Cup Bowling Center (Russell Parkway) on Saturday, March 18 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, please contact Diana Johnson.
- The Health Ministry will present a ‘Dragons Look Good Smoking People Don’t’ program for our youth on Sunday, March 19 at 10 a.m. in the Chapel during Youth Church.
- The Security Ministry is holding a ‘Security Situation Briefing’ on Saturday, March 25 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for all ministry leaders and their teams. This briefing will be to inform members on security situations that could occur in the church and how to respond to them. All Ministry leaders are required to attend and sign up sheets are located in the center foyer. Please see Bernard Chambers with any questions.
- The Greeters Ministry is having a ‘Meet and Greet’ at Golden Corral (Warner Robins) on Saturday, March 25 at 1:30 p.m. All greeters and anyone interested in joining this ministry are invited to attend. For more information, contact Yolanda Spurgeon at 478-973-0514.
- StEP Tutoring is every Tuesday and Thursday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the FBBC Gym (exception March 28 and 30).
- The Women’s Prison Ministry solicits prayers for the inmates they minster to on a weekly basis. They are gradually seeing a decline in repeat offenders and God is adding to His kingdom with each visit. Shirley Gilbert says “this ministry has helped me to see others differently and to realize it’s not about me, but it could have been me.”
Ministry Highlights March 2017
March 1, 2017