We believe “A Great Commitment to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission makes for a Great Church!”
Works as an administrative assistant to the Executive Assistant of Church Operations and other church leaders as approved by the Pastor. They may assist with typing correspondence, creating documents, distributing memos, answering email and telephone. They also organize documents for the office ministry and follow an organizational system that allows any necessary documents to be easily produced on demand. Additionally, they will be responsible for printing, folding, sorting giving statements and assisting members w/giving questions.
Must have excellent computer-based office skills and be well organized. Additionally, they must have good interpersonal communication skills, as they frequently handle phone, email, and in-person inquiries.
This is a Half Time position. The maximum number of hours worked per week is nineteen.
The starting salary for this position is $13.00 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain online bookstore to include product sales, PCI compliance, etc.
• Print, fold, sort, statements.
• Assist with maintaining & updating church records (giving envelopes, attendance, membership, etc.) using the church’s ShelbyNext database
• Complete baptism certificates
• Produce other reports as needed
• Perform office management tasks including maintaining office supplies, files, etc.
• Support the Executive Assistants with administrative assistance
• Attend staff meetings and other meetings as needed
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
• Sensitivity to confidential matters is a must.
• Excellent computer and internet skills. Particularly with standard
software programs & social media platforms.
• Organizational skills in planning, managing, and supporting
anticipated and unanticipated administrative tasks.
• Capability to collaborate effectively with other ministry leaders, staff,
• Ability to communicate well online and in person.
• Personable and professionalism is required.
Required Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Microsoft Office Suite
Send Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org