29 Oct Ministry Highlights November 2016
- The 1st Annual Lady Heat Basketball Tournament for 5th – 8th grade boys and girls will be held on November 11 and 12 at the FBBC Gym. Contact Tracy Joseph at 442-6932 or Deion Nelson at 213-2741 for further information.
- The Student Enrichment Program continues each Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. except during the week of Thanksgiving (November 22 and 24).
- The Smooth Steppers Ministry meets each Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in the Willie L. Reid Multi-purpose Building with the exception of November 22. Come join us for 90 minutes of fitness, fun and fellowship.
- The Women’s Prison Ministry wants to welcome Louise Wilson and Connie Royal to our team. Every week, lives are be.ing changed and souls are being saved! Please keep the inmates in your prayers.
- The Liturgical Dance Ministry practices every Monday from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. (youth) and 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (adults) in the Chapel. Everyone is asked to please be on time.
- The Single Women in Ministry Small Group (ages 35 and up) meets every Monday from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Willie L. Reid Multi-purpose Building Room 113. Come out for healing, deliverance and strength. Childcare services are not available.
- Want to work with children 0-2 years old? We are looking for volunteers who would like to work in the nursery on Wednes.days for evening Bible Study and Sundays during Christian Enrichment and Sunday services. Please see Jaleesa Sapp if you are interested.
- Family Fellowship is cancelled for the month of November.
- It is that time of year again Fellowship! We are now collecting toys for our “Be the Blessing Toy Drive” that will be held on Sunday, December 18. We’re asking each member to donate toys and wrapping paper for boys and girls ages 0-12. Please place your toy at the altar on Sundays before worship or drop it off at the church office Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. in the Willie L. Reid Multi-Purpose Building. The deadline to donate is Friday, December 16.