05 May Ministry Highlights May 2016
- The Girls-in-Action and ACTEEN Ministry will meet at the front parking lot of the Chapel on Wednesday, May 4th at 5:30 p.m. for their annual Mother’s Day visit to Southern Heritage Assisted Living Home. Please contact Jackie Sapp at Golddiva62@gmail.com for more information.
- Hate to exercise but know that you need to move? Come join the Smooth Steppers Ministry for 90 minutes of fitness, fun and fellowship. When? Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. Where? In the Willie L. Reid Multi-purpose Bldg.
- Aerobics with the SHIP is every Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and every Sunday and Monday from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the FBBC Gym.
- The Student Enrichment Program (StEP) meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the FBBC Gym.
- The Theatrical Ministry meets Mondays at 6:30 p.m. in the Willie L. Reid Multi-purpose Bldg. If you would like to join this ministry, please call Cheryl Clay at 478-302-7383 or Frances Johnson at 601-870-2133.
- The Single Women in Ministry Small Group meets Mondays at 6:30 p.m. in the Willie L. Reid Multi-Purpose Bldg. Room 113.
- The Men’s Small Group meets Thursday, April 7th and 21st in the Willie L. Reid Multi-purpose Building Room 210.
- Free Play Basketball is on Saturday May 14th and 21st at 10:00 a.m. in the FBBC Gym.
- The Transportation Ministry needs Wednesday evening Bible Study drivers. Please see Carlos Kennedy if you would like to help.