01 Feb Ministry Highlights February 2017
- Single Women Ministry (ages 35 and older) will begin a new series “Single and Satisfied” by Dr. Tony Evans, Mon, Feb 6 at 6:30 p.m. in the Willie L. Reid Building, Room 113. No childcare is available during these sessions.
- Parents of Special Needs Children Support Group will host a “Mother’s Night Out” for all mothers of special needs children, Fri, Feb 10 at 6:30 p.m. at Olive Garden, Warner Robins. Sign up in the center foyer. For more information see Diana Johnson.
- Evangelism Appreciation Brunch for all who participated in “Sole to Soul” will be held Sat, Feb 11 at 10 a.m. in the Willie L. Reid Building. Those who wish to participate in the ‘white elephant game’ are asked to bring a wrapped or bagged gift valued between $10-$15. For additional information contact Dea. Steven Dent at 478-256-7767.
- Girls-in-Action and Acteens will be visiting Southern Heritage on Sat, Feb 11 at 1 p.m. to distribute Valentine gifts. For more information contact Tracy Joseph.
- Youth Retreat -The second installment of $75 for the Retreat is due Wed, Feb 15. For more information see Marquelle Wallace or any member of the Youth Leadership Team.
- W.O.W. (Women of Worth) Rated R: Real Talk About Relationships will be held on Fri, Feb 17 in the Willie L Reid Building. Dinner will be served from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., and the event is from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Boys Youth Basketball Team (grades 9-11) are Sat, Feb 18 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Call OtusMiller at 478-556-8600.
- Parents of Special Needs Children Support Group will host its “Father’s Night Out” for all fathers of special needs children on Fri, Feb 24 at 6:30 p.m. at Buffalo Wild Wings in Warner Robins. Sign up in the center foyer. For more information see Diana Johnson.
- StEPTutoring – Every Tues and Thu from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., except Tue, Feb 21 and Thu Feb 23.