01 Apr Ministry Highlights April 2017
- Make plans to be at The Ship Easter Weekend! We’re starting it with a ‘Good Friday Communion Service’ on Friday, April 17 at 7 p.m. in the Faith Dome with special guest speaker Pastor Clinton McFarland of Grace Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. Then on Sunday, April 16 at 10 a.m. meet us in the Faith Dome for an ‘All White Easter Worship Celebration.’ A Youth Easter Extravaganza (pink and gray casual attire) will be in the FBBC Gym for all youth ages 10 to 19. Children ages 9 and under will be in the Faith Dome to learn about the Resurrection and have an Easter egg hunt. Let’s come together and celebrate our risen Savior.
- The Women of Worth Ministry is honoring First Lady Laneen Morgan with ‘A Jewel in His Crown’ dinner on Saturday, April 8 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bible Study (12 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.) is cancelled on Wednesday, April 12.
- The Parents of Special Needs Children Support Group is having a ‘Mother’s Night Out’ for all mothers of special needs children on Saturday, April 15 at 6:30 p.m. at Cheddars (Warner Robins). Sign up in the center foyer if you would like to attend. For more information, please see Diana Johnson.
- The Priss and Frank Family Center is having a 5K Run/Walk-A-Thon and a Fun-Walk for children ages 3-12 on Saturday, April 29 starting at the Faith Dome. Registration begins at 8 a.m. and the race starts at 9 a.m. For more information, please see Bobby Thomas or visit www.prissandfrank.org.
- The Parents of Special Needs Children Support Group will be having a ‘Father’s Night Out’ for all fathers of special needs children on Saturday, April 29 at 6:30 p.m. at O’Charleys (Warner Robins). Please sign up in the center foyer if you would like to attend. For more information, please see Diana Johnson.
- The Student Enrichment Program meets every Tuesday and Thursday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the FBBC Gym.