23 Jul Church Director of Media Ministries
Website Fellowship Bible Baptist Church
DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE CANDIDATE INTEREST FORM:
Job Summary: The Church Director of Media Ministries is a full-time position whose mission is to creatively communicate to the congregation and the world outside the walls of Fellowship Bible Baptist through the use of relevant, meaningful multimedia productions. Candidates for this position are asked to email their resume, Candidate Interest Form, demo reel and 3 personal references to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, July 31 2018.
• Shoot, edit, and distribute video productions for use in worship and website content for all events and services.
• Photograph various church events for use in worship, media productions, and website content.
• Create weekly video announcements and edit weekly television broadcasts.
• Collaborate with web designer to update content on the FBBC website, while creating a consistent, uniform look and appearance throughout.
• Responsible for the creation, collection, and distribution of multimedia web content.
• Load mp3 messages to web weekly.
• Create promotional flyers for events.
• Communicate news and information to members and non-members using social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube).
• Design monthly new magazine “The Navigator”
• Provide media support for Youth and Children’s Ministry venues as needed.
• Manage the department budget and assist in planning and purchasing of new media equipment
• Manage video gear maintenance, storage, and inventory across all campuses.
• Recruit and train volunteers for worship services.
• Bachelor’s degree in mass media, advertisement, or mass communication
• Minimum of four years’ experience directing
• Minimum four years’ experience editing
• Proficiency in the use of all technical production equipment
• Strong organizational skills.
• Have excellent command of English composition and punctuation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ, seeking to know, love, and serve God.
• Understand and be able to champion the church’s mission, vision, journey and traditions of the Fellowship Bible Baptist Church with a passion for Connecting People to Christ using the worldwide web and various types of media production.
• Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition) and ProPresenter.
• Have a strong working knowledge of studio equipment including, but not limited to, studio lighting equipment, teleprompter, robotic studio cameras and switcher.
OTHER GENERAL EXPECTIONS INCLUDE:
• Should always exhibit professionalism, demonstrated by well-groomed appearance, conscientious work ethic, teaching ability and accountability.
• Should be willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
• Should be willing to work evenings and weekends.
• Should be ever conscious of the need for confidentiality.
• Should be a person who gives extreme attention to details and an eye for excellence.
• Should always exercise discernment and wise judgement.
• Should have a non-lackadaisical attitude with the willingness to seek new information, training, and resources as needed.
• Should be a self-starter, good at multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
• Should possess strong administrative skills and the ability to work independently without supervision.
Supervision: This position is supervised by the Senior Pastor while working closely with the Directors of Worship Arts and Sound Ministries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com